How to Apply & Scholarship
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Fill out the form
Application form can be downloaded here:
Step 2: Submission
Submit the Application Form via email or post to the Recruiting Team with following documents:
- Application form;
- Copy of High school Diploma;
- Copy of Academic transcript;
- Copy of ID card or passport (if any);
- English or Vietnamese language certificate (if any);
- Other supporting documents (if any).
* If original diplomas and original transcripts not written in Vietnamese or English, it must be translated into Vietnamese or English and notarized.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: CIS, Room F602, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Step 3: Assessment
Step 4: Offer
The university will offer entry admissions only to successful applicants based on the academic record and assessment result.
Every academic year, Ton Duc Thang University awards a number of Merit Scholarships to qualified candidates to undertake Bachelor’s Degree study.
Scholarship coverage: Scholarships are granted either in full or in part.